Patch Notes Version 1.04

Auto World Tycoon
DiggidyAdmin
Site Admin

Patch Notes Version 1.04

Post by DiggidyAdmin » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:05 pm

Version: 1.04
• Bug Fix (PS4): Some data types were not saving properly (Collector Cars, Used Cars to be Delivered and Employees in Training)
• Bug Fix: Couldn’t buy upgrades on new properties in some rare cases
• Bug Fix: Money was not subtracting for training
• Bug Fix: Certain aspects of a repair shop should have been hidden if attached to a dealership
• Bug Fix: Some parking spots shared unique identifiers which caused them to be placed on top of each after editing a business and reloading a game. **Some businesses will have to be re-edited. This was particularly prevalent with Exotic Dealerships.
• Added another CarHuHu replenish day, now Sunday and Thursday

nasbase

Re: Patch Notes Version 1.04

Post by nasbase » Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:25 pm

Nice! Bought the game for PS4 and have been enjoying it so far!

One thing I noticed so far are the snacks run out at gas stations a few hours before delivery when the economy is up.

Can we have an upgrade added for extra snack storage like there is for fuel storage?

EDIT: Would love to be able to adjust prices, adds to the challenge of the game!

Someplace that explains the controls would also be great for console, I know it took me a little while to get the hang of it.

Also, can a button/link to CarHuhu be added to dealership pages? It makes it a lot easier to get the cars/trucks for the appropriate dealership. The current way is alright, but when switching lots in the drop down it doesn’t highlight your selection.

Love the game and the constant updates! Definitely worth every penny so far!

DiggidyAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Patch Notes Version 1.04

Post by DiggidyAdmin » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:32 am

Thanks for your support!

Lots of updates coming in Version 1.1 which should be this week (3/23/2022).
Improved controls for the console is one of them.
The yellow ? shows the controls for the game.